[Tfug] Looking for: IBM clicky keyboard

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:11:25 MST 2007

Thanks, guys. I've been eying the Unicomp ones for a few days, and I
think I'm just gonna break down and get one of those. I was hoping
that someone in town might have a few they wanted to get rid of (one
for work and one for home), but the guys at Computer Renaissance just
laughed at me when I asked if they had any.

I've been looking on eBay, too, but the price difference between new
and used would only be about $20. I'll gladly pay an extra $20 to not
inherit someone else's germs, but it'd be find if they were local
germs. ;-)

Matt