[Tfug] A very nice bandwidth test page...

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Mon Feb 26 15:21:59 MST 2007

> ...Just ways to tickle the numbers.. Like closing the window while the
> bandwidth test runs. Takes cycles for your browser to paint all those
> nice Flash animations. :)

It's not too hard to imagine the segment of users these things appeal to:
e.g., the guy with the over-clocked, liquid-cooled, LED-studded PC, with
a great big spoiler fastened to the top of the case.

Honestly, though, given the scale of network latency, I doubt that the
eye candy should significantly impact your bandwidth test. ;-)

--
Rob