[Tfug] Virtualization

Joe Blais joe.blais at pti-instruments.com
Thu Feb 22 10:09:31 MST 2007

Thank you all --
I found another solution -- actually works better in some ways.
I found XLiveCD.  With that I run an Xserver, I think through cygwin. Then I
ssh to the linux pc that has everything I need anyway, and run from there.
Even vpn works, so I can access it from home.  I guess I could install
everything and just run in cygwin without using ssh, but this way I don't
need to resync everything when running from different places.  I also get
some better full-screen appearance then when I run the virtual pc in full
screen.
-- thanks again everyone.
Joe