[Tfug] Gentoo and Sabayon...*maybe* what I need?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 23:55:30 MST 2007

Sigh.

So OK, both the names "Gentoo" and "Sabayon" are also used by GNU products,
and the latter is also a strange Italian recipe :).

They're also both distros.  Open firefox and enter just each of those words
into the URL line and see which it picks for most popular site of that type.

Unless of course y'all are just jerkin' my chain here :).

Jim