[Tfug] Important: BBQ CANCELLED!!!

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Thu Feb 15 10:57:46 MST 2007

Hey all,

I'm really sorry but I've been sick since Monday, and while I'm feeling
better, I'm still not 100%. I debated whether I should chance infecting
you all, but decided against it. I've talked to Claude and we will have
a normal happy hour tonight at the Trident Grill at 6pm.

I really apologise for this. It sucks because I've got a lot of food now
that I'm just going to give away, since I'll be leaving for England here
on Tuesday. At least beer keeps :P Plus I won't get to say goodbye to
all of you in person. I'll be moving back to Tucson soon, so this isn't
goodbye for good! So farewell for now, and don't forget the TFUG motto:

We get it working so you can uninstall it!

Chris Hill