[Tfug] (no subject)

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 09:02:41 MST 2007

Like he says click the link at the bottom of the page.  Another page will display.

Scroll to the bottom to where it says:

"To unsubscribe from tfug, get a password reminder,         or change your subscription options enter your subscription         email address:"

Enter your email address & follow the yellow brick road.

George Cohn <gwcohn at simplybits.net> wrote: Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> Where? :)

The clickable link at the bottom of the message!

I admin a list for a car collector group and we have the same thing at
the bottom of every message except we added a tag that says:

I still get asked that question a couple of times a week.  ;-(

George Cohn

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith