[Tfug] Online Linux Resources?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 00:38:20 MST 2007

I think a lot of it is distro-specific.  You need to be familiar with the
forums/resources for each distro.  That's been my experience anyways,
jumping from Ubuntu Dapper to Edgy to Opensuse 10.2 and now Fedora Core 6.

Sidenote: I *love* FC6, it's both stable and "cutting edge" in my
experience, but not for newbies.  The support forums for Fedora and the
Ubuntu family are both excellent, Opensuse in my experience had OK forums
but not in the same class.

Jim