[Tfug] Communications reliability

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Mon Dec 31 12:32:54 MST 2007

I don't have much to add to this, other than wow that sounds *really* cool. Basically the nodes on the cluster are assumed to be unreliable, and if one goes down the workload that specific node was assigned would just be dynamically reassigned.

Have you found any project that addresses this? It sounds like it would be a "plugin" for openMOSIX, if there was such a thing.

Anyways damn it sounds cool :)
Eric
http://nixwizard.net