[Tfug] APM mechanisms

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 10:24:31 MST 2007

--- Angus Scott-Fleming <angussf at geoapps.com> wrote:

> On 30 Dec 2007 at 12:54, Bexley Hall  wrote:
>
> > Sorry, it calls itself a "Compaq Presario 3020"
> > (in big old letters).  I haven't found any other
> > identification (I have previously searched
> Compaq's
> > site and googled).
>
> Check out the first few links of this search:
>
>     Search HP US - Search results for 'compaq
> presario 3020'
>
> http://search.hp.com/query.html?charset=iso-8859-

1&lk=1&la=en&nh=10&rf=0&qs=&hpvc=sitewide&uf=1&st=1&qt=Compaq+Presario+302

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00004461&lc=en&cc=us&
>     dlc=en&product=92418
>     or here if the above wraps unusably:
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ztw2a

If you are interested in what it *looks* like,
this link has a picture:

http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/article/961022/compaq.htm

it is the leftmost in the "lineup" at the top of
the page.  Another B&W image of it with it's
keyboard stowed in front of the LCD appears just
a little bit further down the page.

(yeah, it's an oddball machine...)

--don