[Tfug] Shameless Parts Trafficking (big list)

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:13:44 MST 2007

Hi Nathan,

According to Bexley, it's possible to use the SS20's 9.1 GB disk with
the LC III.  I haven't tried this yet, but if it works (and since no
one else has expressed interest in the complete unit), I'd be willing
to install it in one of them for you.

I've never seen EMILE before, but from the looks of it, I think it
will work.  Last time I checked, it wasn't possible...I guess it goes
to show how fast OSS evolves :)

Happy New Year,
Jude