[Tfug] Looking for help setting up dual boot

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Sun Dec 23 16:59:49 MST 2007

openSUSE 10.3 is another option... YaST is a pretty functional GUI replacement for pretty much anything. I don't know of another distro that has a GUI for setting up a scanner, printer, sound, etc. etc. that's as intuitive as YaST (not trying to start a flame war here, just being honest)

Take a look at a YaST screenshot for an example: http://la.gg/upl/YaST.png

My .02
Eric
http://nixwizard.net