[Tfug] Happy hour this week: XO LAPTOP

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Sat Dec 22 22:11:43 MST 2007

Wow, now that's a wait. But yes, I shall be bringing my laptop to the
next couple in the hopes that others will do the same.

I will also be bringing my 10" Acer Tablet pc running Ubuntu as a kind
of counterpoint. There was a lot of talk about development, hacking,
etc. when I brought it last thursday, but really, its a kid's
educational tool. I think if you want to do Real Work on an
ultra-portable, you should really check out this Acer, or the Asus eee
pc. If you have an eee pc, I'd really like to see it, too. :)