[Tfug] Cheap Memory

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Thu Dec 20 10:34:19 MST 2007

Nathanial Hendler wrote:

> In the grand scheme of things, no one's time is best spent training
> programmers.  They make obnoxious puns and don't bathe.  I want to
> train people to drink and play ping-pong.

Hmm, in the systems admin field, it seems that most of the students
bathe once in a while.  However, the preponderance of tattoos and body
jewelry is sometimes spectacular.

I remember taking one Cisco class where we had a young lady in the
class.  I think she may have worked as a longshoreman after class as
even I had never heard some of the words she used during breaks.  That
was also the first time I ever heard the "F" word used in a college
class outside of an academic article in a writing class. ;-)

George Cohn