[Tfug] organizing fonts

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:56:39 MST 2007

> What distro are you using?  Under Debian, I let the package management
> system handle the vast majority of my fonts and I don't have to worry
> about it.  Anything else just gets dropped into ~/.fonts (which,
> admittedly, is a relatively new convention).

well, I'm not at home at the moment, but when I
ran find /usr -iname \*.ttf I found fonts in the
openoffice directory, in kde and gnome
directories, and even in jre directories.

It's not a network and it's FreeBSD. Oh, and
I'm pretty sure I didn't have a ~/.fonts directory
but I really can't remember off the top of my
head. I can report back when I get home, but
don't know that it matters since I still have them
all over my system.

~ Chris

> Claude

Fuck it, Dude. Let's go Bowling.