[Tfug] Iceweasel and Google Browser Sync on Sun Etch

James Hood ebenblues at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 22:57:36 MST 2007

> While we are on the subject of Firefox add-ons, I would like to hear
> what other folks use.  It's amazing how useful these things can be.

1. Firebug - web developer's best friend.
2. Web Developer Toolbar - 2nd best friend
3. Tamper Data - allows you to view/edit form post data/http headers
4. Adblock Plus
5. Forecastfox
6. Dictionary Search
7. Long Titles
8. Nuke Anything Enhanced
9. Cooliris Previews - mainly eye-candy, but can be useful in various situations.

James

"The humble learn the fastest because they don't waste time on defending a false image."