[Tfug] remove from mailing list

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Thu Dec 6 18:57:23 MST 2007

keith smith wrote:
> I realize this is a canned app, however, maybe it would help if there was a bold heading over the unsubscribe button.

I was going to suggest the reviled <blink> or <marque> tags around it
but if you only get mail in plain text as you should, that wouldn't work
either.  IE doesn't even support the <blink> tag any more!

I have the same problem on a list I admin, three links for searching the
archives, sub*scription changes, and a donation link.  Everyone ignores
them.

George Cohn