[Tfug] DynDNS howto

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Sun Aug 26 22:22:34 MST 2007

I have Cox with a Motorola Surfboard. To get to the web configuration
interface for the modem (not the router), I go to:

  http://192.168.100.1/config.html

Note that my network uses addresses in the 10.x.x.x range. The above IP
address is nothing to do with the addresses you use for your network.

Andy

PGP Key ID: 0x67090A54