[Tfug] DynDNS howto

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:49:55 MST 2007

I am clueless. Maybe is up to COX maybe is just your domain name.
Since I noticed for the first time I could access my modem when I got
new domain name.

Maybe is also up to modem manufacturer. My modem  is Motorola and
essentially I can access it the same way I can access my WI router via
the web.

Very similar to CUPS administration via web.