[Tfug] DynDNS howto

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:09:09 MST 2007

Actually yes Chris,

And you know what. Unless you protected it yourself with user name and
password I could change the settings of your modem. By default the
security is off NOT on as I reported earlier. So be very careful and
go right way and set up user name and password.

To enter my modem I just typed my domain name. Even now when I have
Apache running when I type that domain name from the server itself I
get the modem and I can change anything except that now my modem
requires password.
You would also not be able to see my modem settings.

I hope this helps
Predrag