[Tfug] DynDNS howto

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 00:36:44 MST 2007

Dear ALL,
I am trying to set up http server (Apache) and my own mail server
(sendmail) on my FreeBSD box.
Since I have no fix AP address nor real domain name
I decided get the domain name from DynDNS which does (virtual hosting)
I had no problems configuring Apache 1.3 (I intensionally did not want
anything newer)
and ddclient. My documents are published correctly on http://localhost

However when I try to enter my web site from outside I am getting my
DSL modem output. I use Quest as IP provider.

It seems to me that I am not getting past modem and my wireless
router. Does anyone has a similar set up. Could you tell me how can I
get to my computer or at least what should I read.