[Tfug] Cruel and unusual punishment?

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Sat Aug 25 10:10:45 MST 2007

http://www.slyck.com/story1554.html

Good interview.

>From the Register article:

"It isn't the fact that I have to be monitored that bothers
me, it is the fact that I have restructure my life
(different OS, different software on that OS) and that they
would require (force) me to purchase software while I a
currently unemployed and relatively unemployable with the
two felonies that they gave me," McCausland told
TorrentFreak.

He says, "they gave me" felonies. I say he earned them.

He says he is relatively unemployable. I say that with his
fame, he will be working.

WINE is not just a Windows emulator.

http://www.sk0t.com/

Nice web design