[Tfug] Wanted: Cox compatible cable modem

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Fri Aug 24 17:40:16 MST 2007

On 08/24/2007 04:55 PM, Claude Rubinson wrote:
> I'm looking to buy a Cox-compatible cable modem.  Does anybody
> have a Linux-friendly one that they're looking to sell?
> Alternatively, does anybody want to recommend one?

I don't have one to sell, but I am happy with my Linksys
BEFCMU10. I have had it for about 4/5 years with no problems.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16825120101

So I guess this means you decided to ditch dial-up in favor of
the cheap Comcast plan? Please let us know how you like it once
you are switched over.

Cheers!

--
Glen