[Tfug] Open Source solutions

jblais joe.blais at pti-instruments.com
Thu Aug 23 08:02:14 MST 2007

Since you asked!

How about a web site for charts?

Go out and mine as much numeric data as you can on EVERYTHING, and then make
it presentable as charts.  Most importantly, relate multiple data sets,
provide corelation coefficients, regression analysis, comparisons of any
type.   For instance, allow people to chart daily peak temperature VS daily
alcohol consumption, or The Dow Jones (The Murdock), VS sewage flow, or
hourly cell phone calls VS hourly auto accidents, or.. whatever...

joe