[Tfug] OpenOffice annoyances

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:39:18 MST 2007

Claude,

I don't use it enough to be of any real help so I am sorry. However, I would
like to know if you would happen to have any idea as to if OOo has a filter
for .docx files? Seems, that MS made it so open that I can see the XML
underlay of the zip compression but its such a Cluster F that I cant find
the parent document of all the XML to start out with so I cant really do
anything with the file unless I want to edit the raw XML? If you or anyone
else have any ideas, I would appreciate it. As for documents, the only thing
I really know of are the docs on Suns site.

Matt