[Tfug] OpenOffice annoyances

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Tue Aug 21 00:04:11 MST 2007

I'm trying to find programs that work well on a 64 MB PI and 32 and 64 bit Suns.  I consider apt-get --purge remove a legitimate Linux configuration tool.  It fixes a lot of problems.

I try different distros and programs because they're interesting.

Earl

"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler

-- Claude Rubinson <rubinson at u.arizona.edu> wrote:

(This is an example of your general strategy isn't it?  Just keep
trying different apps/distros/etc until you find something that does
the job.  And only if you run out of options should you bother trying to
fix the problem.)

Claude

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: