[Tfug] Ubuntu 7-04, firefox

Eric G eric at nixwizard.net
Sun Aug 19 04:50:52 MST 2007

> Then got VirtualBox running a 512meg VM with WinXP,
> complete with everything needed to take apart Diebold databases
> (pirate copy of the Diebold central tabulator code plus MS-Office
> 2003).  Used the "not totally free" variant of VirtualBox from the
> binaries on their site, so I have things like USB passthrough and
> "networking" such that the VM can read /home as Z:.

Jim you've just done inspired me to try and get this working on my
Dell Latitude D400 (Centrino, P4 1.4, 1.5 gigs of RAM after I upgrade
it and Intel i945 video)

X.org 7.2 fully supports the i945, correct? I'm running openSUSE 10.1
right now, and I've been on the fence deciding on whether I want to
wait for openSUSE 10.3 (which actually has WORKING package management)
or jumping back over to Kubuntu 7.04 (i'm in love with KDE what can I
say)

Eric