[Tfug] I ditched the hotmail

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:13:53 MST 2007

Guys,
I am so sorry for format of my latest massages. The idiotic hotmail is has
switched me to live hotmail and all my massages where MS-Word files.
I tried to downgrade but they are threatening me with discontinuing
my Qwest DSL service and baning even my children for using anything
MS.

Does anyone know a good internet provider (Qwest and Cox excluded) in
Tucson. I would not mind paying little bit more for a serious Internet
connection.

I will repeat some of my last messages so you could read them.

Predrag