[Tfug] Call for a volunteer or two...

Michael Omar Gatto gatto_omar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:47:43 MST 2007

I enjoy reading about how to avoid voting machine exploits (very 2600-ish),
but from the very beginning I thought that the focus on the Democratic and
Libertarian parties wanting to avoid fraud was lopsided. Surely, the
Republicans would also want to ensure free and fair elections.(?)  Is there
a reason only those two parties were listed, as in its their own effort and
not a grassroots citizens effort? It seems so but it also seems there is an
implied "bad guy" and since the Republican party isn't, uhm party to this
effort [pun intended ;-) ]....

Just curious.

- Mike Gatto

PS, I'm a veteran who tends to vote all over the board for whomever seems
best, so this isn't a partisan flame war as far as I'm concerned.