[Tfug] More books for TFUG

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Aug 15 14:54:23 MST 2007

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Claude Rubinson wrote:

> Robert Shingledecker, et. al.  "The Official Damn Small Linux Book:
> The Tiny Adaptable Linux that Runs on Anything"

By the way, I am interested in co-authoring two books covering building
and maintaining lightweight desktops and lightweight servers to provide
reasonable performance on low memory, small disk space, and/or
under-powered machines. They will not be distro-specific but may mention
examples from DSL distribution (as one example of many). Anyone here
interested in writing?

Anyone here use DSL? Puppy? Or other very small BSD or Linux (like under
50MB or 75 MB of disk space for entire system) for server production use
(beside just packet filter firewall) or main desktop use?

  Jeremy C. Reed