[Tfug] WebTV2 for sale

Rich r-lists at studiosprocket.com
Wed Aug 15 13:10:26 MST 2007

Hi folks,

The interesting stuff first:

	WebTV2 RCA RM-4100
	keyboard, remote
	psu, av & modem cables

This particular model has been selling for about $80 on ebay, but
then you have to wait *and* pay postage.

Now the important stuff:

This weekend, we're holding a yard sale fundraiser for a new Tucson-
based rabbit rescue, and that's where you'll find the WebTV for a
fair price. Mail me off-list for the location. Mainly, we're raising
funds for the expense of spay/neuter operations after rescuing
bunnies from abuse and hoarding cases.

Now the OT stuff:

Other stuff at the sale: lots of women's clothing, furniture,
electronics, books, and other bits & pieces; plus baked goods and
other refreshments!

Anyone interested in fostering or adopting a lively, interesting,
odor-free companion that'll lay down the law in your home should get
in touch too.

Cheers!
Rich