[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour (and birthday celebration)

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Mon Aug 13 18:44:09 MST 2007

For one so young, it sure has a lot of bastard offspring.

Earl

"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler

-- Claude Rubinson <rubinson at u.arizona.edu> wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted to remind everybody that we're having our happy hour this
Thursday at 6pm at Buddy's Grill.  But this won't be just a
run-of-the-mill happy hour as it's also Debian's 14th birthday!  Our
little distro sure is growing up.  To celebrate, I'll be bringing a
birthday cake!

As always, details can be found at
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/.

Claude