[Tfug] Jobs

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 09:42:59 MST 2007

I work for a software development company in town, and we're always
looking to pawn off backbreaking labor on interns. Message me off-list
and tell me what you know. Also include any other pertinent details
such as class year, resume, eye color, favorite movie, etc. You
know---the usual EEOC hiring criteria. ;-)

Matt