[Tfug] Cheap parts online?

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 19:26:20 MST 2007

I've stopped shopping for anything more than $10 at SWS -- Their prices
are so high as to approach laughable nowadays. As for horror stories, I
once bought motherboard from them, new, gotten it home, opened up the
box, and found that the bags had been opened, the board itself had been
used, and the person who brought it back had pencilled notes in the back
of the manual. SWS turned around, put it back in the cage and sold it as
new. You're porked before you even walk in the door.