[Tfug] Cheap parts online?

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Thu Aug 9 13:26:43 MST 2007

Adrian wrote:
> It is SWS Electronics. On Plumber just south of Broadway.
> http://swselectronics.com/ They are a bit higher in price than
> online, but easy to stop by and grab a quick part or two.

Agree, their prices are normally higher. Additionally, I have had
rude service people on several occasions. I brought it to their
attention, and they dismissed it. I do not shop there anymore.

I agree with Predrag, the CompUsa on Stone has some decent
prices. I just bought an Antec Sonata III case from there for
$99. It is currently $149 at newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129024&Tpk=antex%2bsonata

Granted, you get a free HP printer if you order from newegg.

--
Glen