[Tfug] Cheap parts online?

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:22:55 MST 2007

It is most of the time better to buy cases in regular store than on line
since they are bulky and shipping
is usually $15. CompUSA on Stone avenue has usually good deals on cases and
a few other things
( I would not buy parts there). I would avoid cases with build in power
supply since those PUs are usually very
low quality.

The another store is SWM on Broadway about a mile east of Cambal ( on the
right hand side behind the gasoline pump) . It is very easy to miss them
This is a private full service computer store that has even decent deals on
computer parts and they always come handy if you miss a part or to finish
the job.

I would always check Goodwill stores for non critical componenets. You would
be supprised what people consider tresh.