[Tfug] Cheap parts online?

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 8 16:47:19 MST 2007

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 04:27:57PM -0700, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> This one is supposed to be excellent
> http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Home.jsp

For what it's worth, I've used ZipZoomFly a couple of times and have
had mixed results.  I've often found really good deals there (through
price search engines) but, once, the chipset of the wireless card was
actually different than what was advertised.  Their shipping is really
fast.  I wouldn't hesitate to use them again but if there was any
chance of confusion regarding the product, I'd confirm before
purchase.

I can't recall what their customer service was like.

Claude