[Tfug] Beryl

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:50:59 MST 2007

Sorry,
I should be more careful. I was wondering if you were using Windows XP as
your operating system and then using
emulator (I forgot the name) which enables you to install another operating
system on the top of it (this is done for testing purposes usually) That
would slow your computer to a crawl even without Beryl as your WM for the
operating system you are testing.
I hope this clarifies.
Predrag