[Tfug] Glen Pfeiffer CPU

Sean Warburton hl2addict at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:39:36 MST 2007

Sorry I haven't gotten to answer your question. The answer is: When CANT you
pick it up? Except for tomorrow, Im going to a LAN party, and I'll be strung
out on Caffeine for a couple days after, so I suppose you can pick it up
Saturday or Sunday...Again, it's an Intel Pentium 4 3.06 GHz CPU in the
Socket 775 (socket T) package. I think it only has like 512 K of L2 cache,
but It supports up to 800 MHz on the FSB. I also dont have a heatsink/fan
assembly, but I can sell you a liquid cooling system, if you're interested
(in my previous system, I had a 3.6 GHz in it, and with this liquid cooling
system, I overclocked it to 4.6 GHz).
     Sean

--
Windows Vista Ultimate beta (build 5600)
Ubuntu 6.10 (dual boot)