[Tfug] Jobs

Ben Slote bslote at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:34:39 MST 2007

I've been searching for a job for a while now with absolutely no luck. So I
was hoping maybe some of you could help me.

I'm a computer science student at at U of A, so some sort of tech job would
be preferable, and I know a lot of you work in that area. Would any of you
happen to know if your respective workplaces are hiring, or possibly have
some sort of internship position available?

I'm also completely fine with any other sort of labor, but a fast food or
retail type fall-back job just isn't going to cut it, since there's no way I
can afford to pay my bills on minimum wage.

I hate having to sort of beg like this, but I'm in a real tough spot right
now.

Thanks