[Tfug] Our website: Round three

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 27 13:52:48 MST 2007

With all of this talk about the website, I decided to take a look at
it and there are two errors on the home page that really need to be
corrected.

First, the notice that there's a PCC meeting on Sunday, May 7th is
from last year and should be removed to prevent confusion.  (May 7th
is a Monday this year.)

Second, the TFUG Coffee Hour says that we meet at Bentley's, which we
no longer do.  That blurb should be changed to something along the
lines of:

      TFUG Happy Hour

      Meeting Times and Locations (this should link to
      http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/ which is new symlink
      to the old ../tfugch/)

      Informal meeting, no talks, no computers.  Food, beer, and
      fun. Held on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month. Just hang
      out and talk shop. More...

Tyler or Jon - could one of you update this?

Thanks so much!

Claude