[Tfug] Our website: Round two

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed Apr 25 09:49:28 MST 2007

I don't think there is a need to erase everything just to start. The new
site can be built on a subdomain, as previously suggested, and moved to the
www subdomain once complete. I think the best approach would be for an
agreement on what is needed, then delegate the task to William. It can then
be tweaked when nearly finished.

Myself I would like to see XHTML Strict where possible and consideration of
accessibility issues. I deal with accessibility issues on websites a fair
bit and would be willing to give advice in that area (has anyone seen the
new TFCU website? What an accessibility disaster...).

Andy