[Tfug] CentOS 5 (was CentOS 4.4)

Jerry S. jer_57 at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 21:39:59 MST 2007

Hello Tucson,

  What happens if you do a custom install and do the disk partitioning
  manually, then accept the defaults for everything else?  I have
  install CentOS 5 on a few laptops, servers and desktops so far, but
  all have been custom installs.  The only error noted was a bad DVD I
  burned, replaced it and all ran smoothly.

  jer