[Tfug] Microsoft deals

Steve lukkystarr at excite.com
Thu Apr 19 21:39:20 MST 2007

So tonight at the happy hour there was discussion concerning Microsoft's deal with Samsung.  Of course I looked it up when I got home, and before I could get to that information I found the news that Microsoft is giving away software for government subsidized student computers.  The article I read says MS is targeting primary and secondary schoolers, and a search produced links to bloggers talking shit about MS practices.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com