[Tfug] Mediawiki on freeBSD

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Sun Apr 15 12:21:34 MST 2007

I have a friend who is trying to install mediawiki on a freeBSD server
in Norway.

Everything seems to go well up to and including the configuration page.
  Once the configuration is done and he clicks on the go to your new
wiki link, all he gets is a blank page.  Zip, nada, no html code at all.

I've loaded mediawiki on Debian several times and never had any glitches.

He's knowledgeable and has run the particular website for 11 years.  Any
ideas or tips as to where to look?  What log files might be useful?

Better yet, anyone done this on freeBSD and would be willing to work
with him via e-mail?

George Cohn