[Tfug] OpenSourceHowTo.org

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 13 17:20:45 MST 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 08:49:15AM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:
> A quick comment:  Red on black is not easy to read.

I haven't looked at the page but I'd like to additionally note that
for [some of] the color blind among us, red on black (or the reverse)
can be impossible to see.  For the web designers out there: please try
to remember that not everyone can see as well as you and if I can't
read your website, I'm going to have to go elsewhere.  Personally, I
don't really care about color schemas (being color blind, I'm used to
things looking odd).  What I do care about is high contrast, so that I
can distinguish text from background.

C.