[Tfug] [OT] A good brainteaser to flex your sad and flabby hacker brain muscles.

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Tue Apr 10 10:47:33 MST 2007

On 04/10/2007 09:14 AM, Terence Rudkin wrote:
> Flip on two switches, wait 30 sec.  Switch one off. The light that
> is on is the on switch. the light that is off but hot is the switch
> that was toggled both on and off.  The cold one is on the un
> touched switched.

I would turn one on and wait (probably 30 seconds), turn it off, and
*then* turn on another one. Same concept, but there is only one heat
source when the box is initially opened, one light source, and one
that is dark and cold.

I think there are a couple variations on this answer. But I consider
them to all be the same. I wonder if there is a different approach.

--
Glen