[Tfug] Java/AWT

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Thu Apr 5 12:42:34 MST 2007

AWT? IIRC AWT was replaced by Swing ages ago. AWT should be extremely
well supported, but there is no new version. Swing is the newest
first-party java window framework. You may also look at the eclipse
framework. All these are well distributed, but AWT is somewhat arcane
and probably not well supported.

Hope this helps answer your question.