[Tfug] Happy hour, Thurs 4/5 at 6pm at Buddy's Grill

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 3 12:03:18 MST 2007

For happy hour this week, we're going to try Buddy's Grill which is at
at 4821 E. Grant Rd, a bit East of Swan Rd.  It's in the Bed, Bath,
and Beyond shopping center across from Trader Joe's.  The manager was
really nice there, they'll push together and reserve some tables for
us and they promised that separate checks won't be an issue.  The
reservation is under the TFUG name, in case you get there before me.

I've updated the website at
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfugch/.

I haven't eaten there before but Buddy's has a full bar, a number of
beers on draught, and a pretty extensive menu of conventional bar and
grill food.  The downside: I don't think that they serve Guinness.

Also, I'll bring the latest books from Prentice-Hall to give away.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Claude