[Tfug] OT: cheap dentist?

Ken Fancher kfancher at nerdshack.com
Mon Apr 2 20:52:33 MST 2007

Thanks man yeah the antibiotics are helpin it decided to pop yesterday
and drain so a lot of the pressure is gone but I still needa get all
this crap fixed im well over 10k I need atleast a partial for my front
teeth and wisdoms out and fillings on almost all others dental work is
sooo overpriced in this country its ridiculous but im defiantly going to
Mexico to get the work done thanks for your help