[Tfug] my /usr and /var are huge

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Mon Apr 2 15:04:54 MST 2007

I have like three har d har hard drives; do I just move the data around
and repartition on the same drive as / for separate /usr /var partitions
(I'll figure out how to do that); or can I just copy the data sets to
another drive with /usr /var directories and sym-link from the /
partition (that's on a separate drive)? Do I sacrifice speed,  energy,
error, all of the above?
I have no clue.  I just know my  / partition is getting huge.

BTW, I really enjoyed following the battery talk.

Hope you guys are having fun in Tucson!
charles